This project would not have been possible without the support of many individuals. We wish to acknowledge and express our gratitude to the following for their assistance, and guidance:
- Steve Perry, former president of Sutter County Memorial Museum Commission for his initiative and support in bringing this project to fruition.
- The staff of the Sutter County Memorial Museum: Julie Stark and Sharyl Simmons for their assistance in securing the many pictures that will be in the museum exhibit, donor book, and Becoming American book.
- Dan Wodarcyk, of S2 Associates, Inc., for his dedication to developing the exhibit as well as patience in accommodating our many changes.
- Individuals who opened their homes and hearts as we embarked on the project:
- Kam Takhar for his assistance with fundraising events in Yuba City as well as advice on matters related to the Project.
- Dr. Chandan Singh Cheema for hosting a fundraising event in his home in Roseville, California.
- Kanwaljit Singh Kahlon for opening up his home for a fundraising event in San Jose, CA. Our thanks also go out to Dr. Bhupinder Singh Waraich, Novinder Singh Waraich, Pritpal Singh Deol, and Baljit Singh Boparai for their support in making the San Jose event a success.
- Individuals whose inspiration was a driving force behind the project:
- Late Ted Sibia for his invaluable assistance on research material and photographs available as well as his dedication to this topic through the development of his website: Sikhpioneers.org
- Professor Jane Singh for her valuable input.
- Professor Onkar Bindra and Dr. Raghbir Singh Bains for their valuable proofreading and assistance on some sections of the exhibit.
- All of the donors who gave generously of their hard earned money.
- Ms. Ravie Aujla for her assistance on layout and graphics of the Donor Book.
- Gurjatinder S. Randhawa and Ranjit Khandola, David Essary, Sikhnet, and Dr. Paramjit Singh Everest for sharing photographs.
- All the families that donated the original passports of their parents/grandparents.